NYC

 

Change of date for keelboats lift-in now scheduled for Saturday 11th April

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail

We have decided to reschedule the lift-in back to its ‘normal’ mid-April weekend  to Saturday 11th April.

The lift-in had been brought forward by a week to Saturday 4th April as the 11th was during the Easter bank holiday weekend and we were anticipating that some boat owners might be away…

However:

  • The weather has been very poor since Christmas and we think the additional time to prepare for the sailing season will be welcomed by owners
  • We don’t think that many people will make travel arrangements over Easter or go on with previously made arrangements

If rescheduling the lift-in poses a problem to you, please contact sailing@nyc.ie